Monday, August 25, 2014

Crutch Alternative


iWalk 2.0 Hands Free Crutch

The iWALK2.0 lets you continue you daily routine with little to no interruption. Best of all, you can use your hands!

Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. Well, you no longer need to have your life interrupted -‐ the iWALK2.0 alternative for crutches sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.

Stop sitting on the sidelines of your own life because a lower leg injury is impeding your mobility. The iWALK2.0 crutch alternative allows you continue your daily routine with little to no interruption, all while safely letting your lower leg injury heal. The iWALK2.0 is a crutch alternative for non-­‐weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK2.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support.



iWalk 2.0 Features:
    http://shop.affordablemedical.us/products/iwalk2-0-hands-free-crutch-knee-walker-throw-your-old-crutches-away-14
  • Easy, tool free assembly
  • Adjustment accommodates users from 4' 10" - 6' 6"
  • Can be put on and taken off in seconds, and fits both left or right legs
  • Weight capacity 300 lb

Typically used for (but not limited to):
  • sprained foot or ankle
  • foot or ankle fractures
  • Plantar fasciitis
  • Achilles tendon rupture
  • any lower extremity trauma
  • amputation or diabetic foot ulcer
  • permanent prosthetic gateway
  • Broken Fibula
  • swim and shower device


FDA and CE certified, iWalk 2.0 will give your patient the freedom of movement that can’t be matched by crutches or knee scooters.









iWalk2.0 Crutch Alternative Testimonials:


"I want other surgeons to know about it"

Dr. William "Clark" Jernigan is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon from Greenville, SC with 29 years of experince.

I'm a 58 year old orthopedic surgeon. I recently sustained a plafond fracture which required surgery. I got your device today and after a very few minutes I love it! This device is going to enable me to operate again three weeks sooner than would have been the case without it.

Thank you to the inventor. I love engineering excellence and this product exudes excellence. I want other surgeons to know about it. If you want a testimonial I'll be glad to give you one."


Clark Jernigan, MD
Age 58
Greenville, SC

----------------------------------------------------------
"The iWALK2.0 gave me my life back and it can give you your life back too!"
"For non-weight bearing injuries it is a requirement!"

The iWALK2.0 has been the perfect investment for me on my road to recovery after an ankle fusion surgery to correct an increasingly painful arthritic joint. A non-weight bearing recovery process is very difficult on conventional crutches.

It only took three days of being on crutches for the pain in my arms and wrists to be extremely uncomfortable. I was definitely not looking forward to the next five and a half weeks on crutches. A friend of my wife shared a success story with me about someone she knew who had the same surgery and was using a crutch device that strapped to the leg. After hearing the story I jumped on Google and did a search. That is when I stumbled upon iwalk-free.com. I started watching the videos and before they even finished I bought one.

Three days later I received my iWALK2.0 hands free crutch and had it put together in under 15 minutes. I remembered all the videos I had watched before ordering and followed the instructions on how to get started walking. I have not looked back since.


Being non-weight bearing on my right leg and having use of both of my hands has been fantastic. I can pick up my children (1 year old and 3 year old), try doing that on crutches! I can get up and down three flights of stairs a couple times a day simply by iWalking, try doing that on crutches without putting your life at risk. The iWALK2.0 allowed me to get right back to work. I can now handle meetings with clients with two free hands instead of holding on to crutches for dear life.

In the first 10 days of my recovery, my wife has done a majority of the work load around the house. Once I had the iWALK2.0 strapped on I was back to cooking dinner and washing dishes. I even took the Christmas tree down and returned it to the basement by myself. I even returned the furniture to its proper location in our living room.

As you can see below, there are all kinds of issues with standard crutches. With conventional crutches comes poor posture, pressure in my underarms which is extremely uncomfortable, and the injured leg is not elevated and placed on the ground when I’m supposed to be non-weight bearing. Now imagine turning around with a dish in your hands with crutches- not easy!

If you would like to minimize the added stress to those around you who are helping you during your recovery then the iWALK2.0 is a requirement. It gave me my life back and it can give you your life back too!

Thank you iWALKFree!

-Leonard Koury, Pennsylvania
----------------------------------------------------------

"IT'S A LIFE CHANGER"
"My doctor prescribed it to me"

I have been on the iWALK2.0 for six weeks and was on crutches for one week before that. My life on crutches was horrible, I have carpal tunnel so it was very painful. I had to crawl upstairs and downstairs and I couldn’t walk my kids to school. With the iWALK I was able to get out of my car, cross the street holding my kids hands and walk up to their classroom. The crutches were also painful under the arms where the iWALK is not uncomfortable. If anything, there was no discomfort.

If I saw someone walking around on crutches I would highly recommend the iWALK, it’s a life changer! Crutches are very painful and I don’t think anybody wants to be on crutches and with the iWALK you are able to take care of yourself. I am able to move around the house, I am able to get up and move around freely to take care of my six kids. My doctor prescribed it to me and he was very excited about it so I really wanted to jump on it and see what it was like. I wanted to walk around and be pain free because the crutches were very painful. It’s very stable. Thank you, whoever invented this!

- Lidia DeClaro- Chino, CA
----------------------------------------------------------
 
“Hello, My name is Christine Pierangeli and I just want to let you know how happy I am to have my iWALKFREE device!! I broke my foot October 16th and have been non weight bearing since. I ordered your device a week after being casted and I have to tell you, it has completely saved my sanity. I have an 8 month old and a 3 year old and I am a stay at home mom. Crutches were not an option! I couldn’t even be home alone with my kids and that was tough emotionally and financially. Last week I got word that I will be non weight bearing for 6 more weeks and I would surely have withered at that news if not for iWALKFREE.. I get around wherever I want to go. I stairmaster and lift weights daily at that gym and that has been so crucial to my mental and physical health! More valuable than any of that, I can get my kids to preschool, grocery shop and run errands.

… just wanted to let you know how happy I am, …I wish you great success in the future and will be doing my share to make sure anyone with a need knows that your fabulous device exists!”

—Christine Pierangeli CO.
----------------------------------------------------------
 
“My daughter has a condition called CRPS that prevents her from bearing weight on her left leg. Your device has given her both the freedom and mobility to perform a wide variety of activities. Last week she walked 6 miles one day and 7 miles the next day along the mall in Washington DC.

This week she was in Baltimore, MD and walked all over the Inner Harbor area."

—-Brian Jackson AZ.

----------------------------------------------------------
 
"I ruptured my Achilles Tendon early this past June. As this injury has a long recovery cycle, I decided to investigate alternatives to crutches. I quickly came to the conclusion that the I WALKFREE solves most of the prevalent problems with crutches, and does so far better than any of the other alternatives I could find.

The key is that with only a couple of hours of practice, I could negotiate stairs, even without a railing. This allows me to go in and out any entrance of my house and easily work around the yard. What a relief to be useful and independent again. I even played catch with my 10 year old in the back yard.It is amazing to me how attention I still get and how few people have seen or even know about the I Walk-Free. It has been a godsend! Thanks for your product as it has tremendously helped me get through my injury."

—-Tyler Hooper MA


No comments:

Post a Comment